Wouldn’t you love to experience success doing what you love to do? Get ready to transform yourself for success with the UNconventional Nurse. This book addresses burnout; the major reason that nurses are leaving the profession of nursing and shows nurses how to use their nursing experience to take charge and re-invent their careers. Michelle Podlesni has experienced success as a clinical nurse, an executive in the corporate world running a multi-million dollar software company and as a nurse entrepreneur and business owner. Michelle’s book brings decades of her real life experiences, successes and passion in a step by step roadmap showing how you can push through the limits of your expectations, achieve your goals and live a life greater than you have ever imagined. Strategies, skills and examples are presented in a relevant and down to earth fashion; UNconventional Nurse encourages and empowers nurses! If you want help with:
- Figuring out what to do with your stuff (knowledge and experience)
- Developing a strategic plan (vision, setting goals and getting the right things done)
- Business communication skills to have a competitive edge
- Sales, increasing the profitability of your existing business
- Turning your life and working experience into stories that are unique and valuable
- Creating additional income streams
then this book is for you! Michelle’s book champions nurses and speaks to the nurses heart.